The Imagecraft ICC08 Embedded Development Suite for Freescale (Motorola) HC08 microcontrollers includes an ANSI C-compiler, relocatable assembler & linker, powerful and user-friendly IDE, libraries, librarian, source code management and a make utility.
Note: This software does not work in Windows Vista or Windows 7. It works in Windows 95 through XP.
Comprehensive Target Support
- Supports all Freescale (Motorola) 68HC908 Flash microcontrollers, including the new Q series.
- Write interrupt handlers in C.
- Supports inline assembly, and can interface with assembly modules.
- Byte operations.
- Automatic generation of bit field instructions such as bset, bclr, brset, brclr, etc.
- Supports single chip and expanded mode. Does not support code paging
Powerful and User-Friendly IDE
- Fast 32-bits Windows Integrated Development Environment, accepts long file names.
- Uncluttered tabbed editor windows.
- C editor with syntax highlighting, jump to matching braces, block indents and outdents, extensive bookmark support, and code templates.
- Application Builder to generate peripheral initialization code (only for GP32)
- Code Browser lists your project's functions and variables by their addresses, data type and sizes.
- Project Manager automatically generates standard makefile, one click to rebuild.
- Simple interface to select compiler options, including choose from a data base of popular chip configurations for memory address setup, select different versions of "printf" based on features and code size, and lots more!
- Built-in ANSI Terminal emulator for target communication.
- Built-in FLASH burner downloads code to micro.
Freescale (Motorola) HC08 C compiler
- Modern fast C Compiler with FULL support for the ANSI C language. NOT micro-C or extended K&R C.
- 32-bit longs, 32-bit IEEE single precision floating point.
- Device specific instructions.
- Optimized switch handling.
- Algebraic simplifications.
- Block level common subexpression elimination.
- Peephole optimization.
6808 Assembler / Linker
- Relocatable Motorola HC08 assembler and linker.
- Assembler directives include conditional processing, include files, macros and textual defines.
- Industry standard output formats; Intel HEX, Motorola S19.
- NoICE08 (available in a bundle package for $100 more) provides full C source level debugging.
- Compilers produce listing files that are usable by most assembly level debuggers using conversion programs.
- Structure member info (generated by professional version only).
- Subset of ANSI C library including printf, memory allocation, strings, and math functions.
- Target-specific functions such as those for accessing EEPROM and various subsystems (SPI, ADC, etc.)
- Make utility.
- Librarian to manage library file.
- RCS for source code management.
Third Party Tool Support
- Command-line compilers callable from other editors (e.g. Codewright). Multiedit interface DLL also available.
Professional Version The ICC08 is also available in a Professional version, which has the following additional features:
- Code Compressor optimizer, which reduces final code by 8-18%.
- Generate structure member info for debugger.
USB License Dongle Option By default, this compiler is tied to a single Windows PC via a unique key generated for that machine. If you would like to use the license on different PCs, or just have peace of mind against ever needing to reformat your system, be sure to select the USB License Dongle option below.
HC08 Compiler Suite Software Download This software is available as a web download only. You will be emailed the license key information unless you also select the USB License Dongle, in which case a dongle will be shipped to you. Please allow a few days for the license key and/or USB dongle to be created; you can use the software immediately upon download while you wait for your license key or dongle, as it functions fully for 45 days without a license. Download the ICC08 Software.
Note: This compiler suite has been designated End-of-Life. ImageCraft no longer provides support for this software, so make sure you try the software before purchasing, to verify that you can use it successfully in your project.
|1 Year Maintenance Plan:||
Optional Recommended Products for this Item