This MSP430 breadboard module allows you to experiment with the features of MSP430F2131 using a solderless breadboard setup. All I/O, VCC, GND and Reset pins of the MSP430 microcontroller are available via 0.100" spaced pins at the bottom of the board, which allows you to plug this board into a solderless breadboard unit and quickly build additional circuitry around it.
This MSP430 module can be programmed and debugged in-circuit via its JTAG Flexible Printed Circuit interface.
MSP430F2131 Breadboard Module Features
- MSP430F2131 Flash processor
- JTAG Flexible Printed Circuit interface (JFPC) socket for in-circuit programming and debugging
- 32 kHz crystal
- 0.100" pins for all port pins, VCC/GND and reset
- LED on P1.0
- Low Supply Voltage Range 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Ultra-low Power Consumption
- Active Mode : 250 micro Amperes at 1 MHz, 2.2 V
- Standby Mode : 0.7 micro Amperes
- Off Mode (RAM Retention) : 0.1 micro Amperes
- Ultrafast Wake-Up From Standy Mode in less than 1 micro second
- 16-Bit RISC Architecture, 62.5 ns Instruction Cycle Time
- 16-Bit Timer_A with Three Capture/Compare Registers
- On-Chip Comparator for Analog Signal Compare Function or Slope A/D Conversion
- Brownout Detector
- Programmable Code Protection by Security Fuse
Available Programmers/Debuggers The MSP430 series has a standard connector for JTAG functions. To adapt this board's FPC connector to the standard 14-pin JTAG connector, you will require an FPC-to-JTAG adapter. With that adapter, there are several options available to you for programming the MCU on this board. See our Debuggers/Programmers category for a complete list.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: in stock