PIC-MCP is an MPLAB-compatible programmer that enables you to program your software into PICmicro microcontroller devices (DIP packages only). PIC-MCP is a low-cost replacement for Microchip's PICSTART+ programmer. It programs faster than PICSTART+ and has an ICSP connector for in-circuit programming of PICmicro microcontrollers.
PIC Programmer Features
- MPLAB compatible; MPLAB recognizes it as a PICSTART+.
- Requires external power supply 18V DC.
- Gold-plated 40-pin ZIF socket which accepts all types of DIP PIC microcontrollers.
- ICSP connector compatible with many PIC prototyping boards.
- ICSP 30 cm (12") cable included
- Supports all devices that PICSTART+ supports, excluding PIC17XXX series.
- Dimensions: 100 x 80 mm (3.9 x 3.15")
Optional Recommended Products for this Item