The EX-9510 repeater boosts RS422/485 signals to extend the reach distance up to 4000 ft (1200m) and increase the maximum number of connected nodes up to 128.
With special circuitry, EX-9510 is able to automatically detect the data flow and switch the direction of data lines accordingly.
"Auto baud rate detector" enables EX-9510 to automatically configure RS422/485 signals to any baud rate without external switch settings.
Build in Opto-isolations on the EX-9510 provide 3000V DC of isolation to protect the host computer from ground loops and destructive voltage spikes on the RS422/485 data lines.
EX-9510 also offers internal surge-protection on the data lines. Internal high-speed transient suppressors on each data line protect the module from dangerous voltage levels or spikes.
RS422/RS485 Isolated High-Speed Repeater Features
- Automatic internal RS422/485 bus supervision
- No external flow control signals required for RS485
- Minimum 3000V DC isolation protection
- Transient suppression on RS485 data lines
- Supported baud rate up to 115.2Kbps
- Reach distance up to 4000 feet (1200m)
- Reserved space for termination resistors (R8,R9)
- Power and data flow indicator for troubleshooting
- Power requirement: +10V to +30V DC
- Mounts easily on DIN-rail or panel
RS422/RS485 Isolated High-Speed Repeater Specifications
- Power requirement: Unregulated +10 to +30V DC with protection from power reversals
- Case: ABS with captive mounting hardware
- Accessories (Supplied): NYLON DIN-rail Mounting Adapter, SECC Panel Mounting Bracket
- Plug-in screw terminal wiring: Accepts AWG1 #12 to #22 (0.5 to 2.5mm) wires
- Supported baud rates (bps): 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19.2K, 38.4K, 57.6K, 115.2K
- Isolation voltage: 3000V DC
- RS422/RS485 connector: plug-in screw terminal
- Power consumption: 0.7W
- Operating temperature: 0 to 70 °C (32 to 158 °F)
- Storage temperature: -25 to 85 °C (13 to 185 °F)
- Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
RS422/RS485 Isolated High-Speed Repeater Resources
Note: Extreme care must be taken when dealing with high voltages. We assume no liability for improper or unsafe use of this product.
Lead time: 4 business days