This embedded controller is designed to meet the most common requirements of Internet or Ethernet applications. An on-board 10base-T port is equipped with RJ45 connector for connecting to a network. It is powered by an 80188-40 processor with 256 kBytes of static RAM and 512 kBytes of Flash memory.
Eight RS232/RS485 ports are provided. The EX9188E can be treated as an RS232-to-Ethernet converter. The central computers can control all the RS232 ports through Ethernet with the help of the EX9188E.
Embedded Internet Communication Controller Features
- Supports eight RS232/485 devices
- Ethernet port for TCP/IP features TCP, UDP, IP, ICMP, ARP, RARP
- Supports Modbus
- COM1 can be used to download program and can be RS232 port
- Dual Watchdog support for system recovery
- 80188 CPU, 40MHz, with 256kB SRAM, 512kB Flash, 2kB EEPROM, and Datalight ROMDOS embedded OS
Embedded Internet Communication Controller Resources
Lead time: 4 business days