The board layout of the AT91SAM9261 (ARM9) CPU Module was designed to provide the smallest board dimensions. It has 4 signal layers and 2 power planes.
Volume pricing available; contact us for details.
AT91SAM9261 Microcontroller in BGA217 package with:
- DSP Instruction Extensions
- ARM Jazelle Technology for Java Acceleration
- 16 kBytes Data Cache, 16 kBytes Instruction Cache, Write Buffer
- 210 MIPS at 190 MHz
- Bus Matrix - Five Masters and Five Slaves
- Embedded ICE (In-Circuit Emulation) with JTAG interface
- 160 kBytes Internal RAM
- 3 USARTs
- Two Master/Slave SPI Interfaces
- One 3-Channel 16 bit Timer/Counter
- Programmable Watchdog Timer
- USB 2.0 Full Speed (12 Mbits/s) - Host Port
- USB 2.0 Full Speed (12 Mbits/s) - Device Port
- LCD Controller
- Real-time Clock with On-chip 32 kHz Oscillator
- 96 Programmable I/O Lines
- Advanced Power Management Controller
- U-boot, Linux kernel and NAND Flash root file system are pre-loaded.
AT91SAM9261 (ARM9) CPU Features:
- 4 MByte 16-bit Flash
- 64 MByte 32-bit SDRAM
- 2 Gbit NAND Flash, 16-bit
- 16 Mbits SPI Serial DataFlash AT45DB161B
- 32 kBytes SPI Serial EEPROM AT25256A
- Serial Number Chip DS2401
- SODIMM 200-pin connector
- Dimensions: 67.6 mm x 47.0 mm
The AT91SAM9261 (ARM9) CPU Module can be connected to the Base Board (ARM9) as pictured to the right. Both this module and the base board can be purchased together as the Evaluation Kit with Atmel AT91SAM9261.
Most of the above can be downloaded from the following pages: Linux for PM926x, Manuals & Guides, and GNU tools and Eclipse.
- Linux Install Readme
- GNU Tools (compiler, linker, debugger, etc.)
- U-BOOT 1.1.5, (source, binary)
- Linux Kernel v2.6.19 (source, binary) including drivers for:
- NAND Flash, DataFlash
- Ethernet, Serial, USB Host, USB Slave
- LCD + Touchscreen
- Audio TSC2301
- eCos -- an open-source, royalty-free, real-time operating system with basic support for AT91SAM9261. Support for additional drivers for MMC/SD, NAND Flash, YAFFS2, USB slave available from Ronetix upon request.
- Eclipse with Zylin Plug-in (screenshot)
Most of the above can be downloaded from the following pages: Manuals & Guides, and Ronetix ARM toolset.
- ARM Cross Development Guide
- Ronetix-toolset ARM -- Windows Installer which includes GNU toolchain (not based on Cygwin), Eclipse + Zylin plug-in
Download PM9261 Module Pin Assignment Chart