The Base Board (ARM9) provides an MMC/SD socket, Compact Flash socket, connector for LCD with touchscreen, audio I/O, USB device port, two USB Host ports, and two RS232 connectors.
Base Board (ARM9) Features
- SODIMM 200-pin for reception of PM9261
- One USB device port
- One RJ45 10/100M Ethernet
- JTAG debug interface, 20-pin
- One 3.5" 1/4 VGA TFT LCD + Touch Screen - 40 pin
- Two RS232
- Four Audio connectors: Line In, Line Out, Headphone, Microphone
- One MMC/SD card interface
- One Compact Flash type I interface
- Expansion connectors
- One reset pushbutton
- One wake-up pushbutton
- Two user input pushbuttons
- Three general-purpose LEDs
- Two power LEDs: one for 5V and one for 3.3V
- One Lithium Coin Battery
- DC power connector 2.1 mm by 5.5 mm. The central pin is positive polarity. A U.S. style power supply is included.
- 145 mm x 145 mm Board dimension
Most of the above can be downloaded from the following pages: Linux for PM926x, Manuals & Guides, and GNU tools and Eclipse.
- Linux Install Readme
- GNU Tools (compiler, linker, debugger, etc.)
- U-BOOT 1.1.5, (source, binary)
- Linux Kernel v2.6.19 (source, binary) including drivers for:
- NAND Flash, DataFlash
- Ethernet, Serial, USB Host, USB Slave
- LCD + Touchscreen (available upon request)
- Audio TSC2301 (available upon request)
- eCos -- an open-source, royalty-free, real-time operating system with basic support for AT91SAM9261. Support for additional drivers for MMC/SD, NAND Flash, YAFFS2, USB slave available from Ronetix upon request.
- Eclipse with Zylin Plug-in (screenshot)
Most of the above can be downloaded from the following pages: Manuals & Guides, and Ronetix ARM toolset.
- ARM Cross Development Guide
- Ronetix-toolset ARM -- Windows Installer which includes GNU toolchain (not based on Cygwin), Eclipse + Zylin plug-in
The image on the right shows the AT91SAM9261 (ARM9) CPU Module and memory cards connected to the Base Board. The Evaluation Kit with Atmel AT91SAM9261, which consists of both the AT91SAM9261 CPU Module and this Base Board, is sold separately.
This order page is for the Base Board only.
This board supports an optional Hitachi TX09D70VM1CCA, 3.5" TFT LCD, 320x240
|Optional LCD display:||
Optional Recommended Products for this Item