The EM200 Starter Kit includes the EM120/EM200-EV Evaluation Board and the EM200 Ethernet module, plus a U.S. power supply and all necessary cables.
The EM200 is a 100BaseT Ethernet-to-serial Module for on-board installation. Offering the smallest overall dimensions and lowest profile of all Tibbo Modules, the EM200 is an ideal choice for space-constrained applications.
The EM120/EM200-EV Evaluation Board offers a convenient way of testing EM120 or EM200 Ethernet Modules.
- A socket for EM120 or EM200 installation (one EM200 is included)
- Power jack and a switching power regulator (12V → 5V DC; adapter current rating must be no less than 500mA)
- RJ45 connector and 10/100BaseT Ethernet Magnetics (EM120 and EM200 do not have built-in magnetics)
- DB9M RS232 connector and RS232 transceiver (supported signals are RX, TX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR)
- Setup button (connected to the MD line of EM120/EM200)
- Two Ethernet LEDs and two status LEDs (connected to LED lines of EM120/200)
- Five additional LEDs connected to lines P0, P1, P6-8 of the EM120/EM200
- 15-pin expansion connector provides access to EM120/EM200's serial and general-purpose I/O pins (therefore, all I/O lines on this connector are of TTL type)
View the TIDE, TiOS, Tibbo BASIC and Tibbo C Online Manual.
View a Tibbo BASIC Introduction Video.