This programmer supports in-system programming of ST Microelectronics ST7 FLASH microcontroller devices via either the PC's serial or parallel port. The ISP connector is Kanda's industry standard 10-pin IDC box ISP header.
- 32 PIN: ST72C104G1/2, ST72C215G2, ST72C216G1, ST72C254G1/2, ST72C171K2
- 42 PIN: ST72C124J2/4, ST72C314J2/4, ST72C334J2/4
- 56 PIN: ST72C314N2/4, ST72C334N2/4
Software features Easy-to-use but comprehensive software with File load/save feature that auto-detects file type. Hex and ASCII buffer displays Hex file and allows easy editing.
- Read, Program and Verify functions for Flash, EEPROM and Option bytes
- Color-coded Verify for instant results
- Auto Program feature allows complete sequence from a single key press
- All Option Byte settings are available, including Oscillator type, watchdog, and Read-out protection
- Compatible with ST7 keyfob Mini-programmer for standalone programming