The Embest DSO2300 is an intelligent 8-bit two-channel PC-based USB digital storage oscilloscope. It runs on any PC equipped with USB1.1 or USB2.0 using Windows 98/2000/XP. The USB cable provided also supplies power to the unit, so no external power supply is needed. It has up to 100 Ms/s real-time sampling rate and 50MHz bandwidth. The device combines the functions of a frequency spectrum analyzer, waveform recorder, signal generator, cymometer, voltmeter, acoustic analysis graphic instrument, mathematical related graphic instrument voltage meter, and digital storage oscilloscope. All these functions are controlled through a point-and-click PC software interface. It is a small, handheld device that is ideal for engineers, students and anyone looking for an easy-to-use, low-cost and powerful oscilloscope.
DSO2300 Digital Oscilloscope Features
- Size: 144 x 88 x 38 mm (excluding cable and probes)
- Weight: less than 0.25 kg (excluding accessories)
- Metal case
- Plug and Play operation
- Powered through USB
- Multi-functional: Freqency spectrum analyzer, waveform recorder, signal generator, cymometer, voltmeter, acoustic analysis graphic instrument, mathematical related graphic instrument voltage meter, digital storage oscilloscope, etc.
- Record and play. The computer can not only save the current waveform on the screen, but also record a continuous waveform. The operation of record and playback are just like using a DVD player.
- Data can be imported into Excel, Word or plain text formats. You can therefore generate report forms that take full advantage of Excel's powerful diagram functions.
- Zoom features with active cursors and waveform can be saved as a .jpg file
- Capable of providing intuitive professional diagrams like FFT waveform / Lissajous pattern (X-Y PLOT) waveform / S MAP / C MAP
- Variables of the input signal can be calculated and displayed. User can adjust the displayed location and color. All variables can be copied to Excel, Word, etc.
- Online auto calibration
- Trigger settings allow both horizontal and vertical trigger position settings
- Either of the two channels can be the trigger of the other
- Waveform can be printed online
- User interface can be changed. Knobs can be selected with 3D style or plain style.
- Easy to use with various color settings and a point-and-click PC software interface
- Intelligent waveform searching and tracing function
- Simple Copy and Paste into other applications such as Word and Excel
- Channel-interactive mathematical operations
- User can save and restore the settings
- One PC can work with several DSO2300 oscilloscopes so that more channels can be observed
- Inherits the advantage of a traditional instrument with friendly human-machine interface and ease of use
- Voltage division: from 10mV/Div to 5V/Div, total 9 divisions
- Timebase: from 20ns/Div to 1s/Div, total 24 divisions
- Coupling: AC/DC/GND
- Trigger: 3 trigger styles
- Input resistance: 1Mohm
- Input capacitance: 18pF
- Channel maximum input voltage: 50Vpk+DC
- Maximum duration input voltage:
- 5V/Div to 1V/Div: 50Vpk+DC
- 0.5V/Div to 0.1V/Div: 20Vpk+DC
- 0.05V/Div to 0.01V/Div: 2Vpk+DC
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Waveform online record capacity: 500MB
- Protocol: Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0
- Compensated lead frequency: ~0.5V @ 1KHz
- Noise: 2 LSB
The scope comes with a USB cable, two probes (switchable between 1:1 and 10:1), and a product reference CD. The actual user interface software must be downloaded separately using the link below.
Download DSO2300 software (Ver. 2.10e; ZIP file; 8.82MB)
Ships from: USA
Lead time: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item