Contains VS1002 hardware decoder for MPEG 1 & 2 audio layer 3 (ISO 11172-3), MP3+V, WAV and PCM; supports ADPCM encoding and decoding, variable-bitrate MP3, streaming.
MP3 Player Module Features
- Single 1.5V battery operation with on-board low-power DC/DC voltage boost converter
- UEXT to connect to host microcontroller (see below)
- Also can operate as a standalone MP3 player
- SD/MMC slot on board
- Stereo microphone jack and stereo headphones jack. Note: the VS1002 chip itself can record audio only in mono and only up to 3.9kHz; see the VS1002 datasheet and the board schematic
- Can be used for recording and playback
- Triple-action lever switch: Forward, Reverse, Play/Pause
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 57 x 45 mm (2.2 x 1.8")
UEXT Connector The UEXT connector allows external control of this MP3 player module. There are dozens of microcontroller systems and development boards that can connect to this module via UEXT using the supplied cable. Click on the architectures below for lists of compatible boards:
Demo code for the LPC-P2148 is available (ZIP file; 283kB).
View MP3 Player Module Schematic
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock