In Intelligent Control of Robotic Systems, authors Dusko Katic and Miomir Vukobratovic provide strong coverage of both the theoretical and application aspects of neural networks, fuzzy logic, genetic algorithms and hybrid intelligent techniques in robotics. They emphasize new rules for robotic connectionist training and synthesis of neural learning algorithms for low-level control in robotic compliance tasks. The book contains several different examples of applications based on neural and hybrid intelligent techniques.
This book is suitable for students, researchers, mechanical and electrical engineers, and computer and systems scientists.
Hardcover, 316 pages
- 1. Intelligent Control in Contemporary Robotics
- 2. Neural Network Approach in Robotics
- 3. Fuzzy Logic Approach in Robotics
- 4. Genetic Algorithms in Robotics
- 5. Hybrid Intelligent Approaches in Robotics
- 6. Synthesis of Connectionist Control Algorithmsfor Robot Contact Tasks
- 7. Synthesis of Comprehensive Connectionist Control Algorithms for Contact Tasks
- 8. Examples of Intelligent Techniques for Robotic Applications