This development board allows you to experiment with the LCD controller features of the Microchip PIC18F8490 microcontroller. The LCD includes seven large 14-segment digits plus four small 7-segment digits, arrows and bar indicators.
PIC18F8490 LCD Board Features
- PIC18F8490 MCU with 16 kBytes Flash memory, 768 Bytes RAM, 10-bit ADC, PWM, SPI, I2C, EUSART, Timers, Comparators, up to 40 MHz operation
- ICSP connector for PIC-KIT3 debugger or other programmers
- RS232 driver and connector
- Status LED with jumper
- Three user buttons
- 20 MHz crystal in socket
- 32.768 kHz crystal on board
- Thermistor on board for temperature measurement
- Extension connector for the unused PIC ports
- Connector for backup +4.5V battery (not included)
- Single power supply: 6V AC or 9V DC required (max. 12V DC)
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 76.2 x 64mm (3 x 2.5")
Download PIC-LCD Schematic. The schematic lists the PIC18LF8490, but the board comes with a PIC18F8490. The only functional difference is that Flash Erase and programming requires at least 4.5V. Otherwise the board functions properly at 3V.
Note: This board does not ship with any documentation or software.
Download demo code
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item