Header board with Texas Instruments MSP430F2131 microcontroller; JTAG in-circuit debugging and programming port; and extension header connectors providing easy access to every pin.
MSP430F2131 Header Board Features
- MCU: MSP430F2131 with 8 kBytes Program Flash, 256 Bytes data Flash, 256 Bytes RAM
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 31x20 mm (1.2x0.8")
- Space between pin rows 15.24 mm (0.6")
- TI MSP-FET compatible 2x7 pin JTAG connector (top view, connector on PCB)
- JTAG Power_In and Power_Out jumpers
- 32.768 kHz oscillator crystal
- TEST pin pull-down
- RST/NMI pin pull-up
- Power supply filtering capacitor
- Extension headers for each MCU pin
JTAG Power_In and Power_Out Jumpers
The Power_In jumper (P_IN) connects the power supply from the JTAG connector to the MSP430F1232. When this jumper is placed you can program the microcontroller on the board without any other external supply. Note, that if the MSP430F2131 board is plugged into another target board, you must ensure that this circuit doesn't draw more than a few milliampers, due to the JTAG port current limitations. Power_In is useful to program the board when it is used standalone and not plugged into another target board.
The Power_Out jumper (P_OUT) connects power from the MSP430F2131 board to the JTAG connector. When this jumper is placed, the power supply of your JTAG debugger/programmer will follow the power supply of the board. This is useful when the board is plugged into an additional target board that draws a higher current or works at an operating voltage lower than +3.3V. Note: Never place both the P_IN and P_OUT jumpers at the same time. Always make sure only one jumper is closed.
MSP430F2131 Header Board Resources
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock