This zero insertion force (ZIF) socket can be soldered in place of a 40-pin DIP socket or chip, allowing easy insertion and removal of devices for testing or programming purposes. The ZIF socket accomodates DIP packages from 0.3" to 0.6" in width with a standard 0.1" pin spacing.
40-pin ZIF Socket Features
- Compact mechanical construction ensures long life
- Zero insertion and extraction force
- Standard 0.100" (2.54mm) IC pitch
- UL-listed fire retardant plastics
- Gold-plated contacts ensure low resistance
40-pin ZIF Socket Specifications
|Contact Rating ||50V DC, 100 mA |
|Contact Resistance |
After life test
10 mΩ max.
20 mΩ max.
|Insulation Resistance ||100 MΩ min. |
|Dielectric Strength ||500V DC min. for 60 seconds |
|Adjacent Contact Capacitance ||5 pF max. |
|Operating Life ||50,000 cycles without load |
25,000 cycles with load
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock