This header module allows you to add a Davicom DM9000E 10/100 Ethernet controller to your project. It connects with 52 pins split into two double-file rows of 13. The pins on each side of 26 are spaced the standard 0.1" apart, and the inner rows are 1.3" (33 mm) apart.
Davicom DM9000E Ethernet Header Board Features
- DM9000E 10/100 Ethernet controller
- RJ45 Ethernet connector with built-in transformer
- Two status LEDs on Ethernet connector
- Supports 8-, 16- or 32-bit data bus, interrupts and polling, set via SMD jumpers (32-bit by default)
- Supports MDIX
- Two 2x26 0.1"-step connectors
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 50 x 40 mm (1.95 x 1.57")
- Space between the pin rows: 33 mm (1.3")
Davicom DM9000E Ethernet Header Board Resources
Note: This board does not ship with any documentation or software.