Barely bigger than the Ethernet port itself, the ENC28J60-H is the smallest Ethernet header board on the market. It can be added to your project via two rows of 5 pins spaced at 0.1" with the rows spaced 0.8" (20mm) apart. The board measures only 1.18" by 0.95" (30mm by 24mm).
ENC28J60 Ethernet Header Board Features
- Microchip ENC28J60 Ethernet controller
- LAN transformer and connector
- Two status LEDs on LAN connector
- SPI takes only a few pins to add Ethernet to your project
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Header pin spacing: 0.1"
- Space between the pin rows: 20 mm (0.8")
- Dimensions: 30x24mm (1.18 x 0.95")
Note: This header board does not ship with any documentation or software.
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
Optional Recommended Products for this Item