This is a 16-pin SOP programming adapter for the SuperPro-7000 Universal Chip Programmer. It also supports 8-pin SOP and some 8/14/16-pin SOIC devices (JEDEC, .150"). This adapter allows you to program four devices at a time. Check the programmer's Supported Devices List to verify that your device can be used with this adapter.
For some devices, you may need to use the EX1016 single-chip adapter.
|Package ||SOP16 |
|Socket Type ||Open top |
|Socket Size ||20 × 18 mm |
|Pitch ||1.27 mm |
|Body Size ||4 mm |
|Size 1 ||5 mm |
|Size 2 ||6 mm |
16-pin SOP Programming Adapter Device Insertion Instructions
- Remove the default DIP48 socket adapter (EX0001) from the top of the programmer and insert this open top socket adapter into the SuperPro 7000 programmer adapter holder.
- Press down and hold the top of the socket before placing any chip inside.
- Use a vacuum pick-up tool to place the chip in the socket, aligning pin 1 of the chip to pin 1 of the programming adapter (as illustrated in the adapter information box of the programming software).
- Release the pressed-down socket and perform programming operation.
- When finished programming, gently remove the chip from the socket by pressing down the top of the socket and using a vacuum pick-up tool.