This JTAG Flash programming software, in combination with the optional Embest ARM PowerICE or UNetICE hardware, supports programming of all ARM7 and ARM9 based microcontrollers and a majority of standalone Flash memory chips.
JTAG Flash Programmer Software Features
- Blank check, erase, program, verify, check sum calculation and code protection.
- Flash programming via Embest ARM PowerICE or UNetICE.
- All Flash operations may be applied to single sectors without interference to contents of other sectors.
- Flash Editor application makes adding support for new Flash chips easy.
- Supports on-chip Flash programming of LPC2000 series, AT91SAM7 series, and STR710F series.
- Supports 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit Flash access width.
- Supports 1-chip, 2-chip and 4-chip Flash programming -- eliminates need to split programming files.
- Runs under Windows 98/ME/XP and Windows NT/2000.
This software is available via web download only. You can download the software from the link below. Once you have purchased the software, you must email the software's serial number generated during installation (see user's manual for details) and we will email you an activation code that will allow you to use the software in return.
Downloads Download Flash Programmer Software ver. 6.2 (ZIP File, 3.3MB)
Download Flash Programmer User Manual (Windows Help File (.chm), 430kB)
View List of Supported Flash memory devices
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week