Ultra-high-speed economy universal device programmer with USB 2.0 interface
The SP610P universal programmer connects to a PC's USB port. It supports more than 32400 devices from 224 manufacturers, including EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, and microcontrollers.
View Supported Devices View Single-Page Supported Devices List (one list may be more up to date than the other) Search Supported Device Database to quickly find out if your device is supported by this programmer. Download User Manual Download Programming Software View list of common socket adapters. If you don't see the adapter you need there (as indicated in the Supported Devices List), let us know which adapter you need and we will order it for you.
Universal Programmer Features
- Programming speed up to 30% faster than the SuperPro500P, thanks to ARM9 processor and Linux ultra-fast algorithm-processing engine
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V
- Built with 48 universal pin-drivers for support of today's most complex devices. Universal and device-independent socket adapters are available for various packages. A 48-pin DIP ZIF socket is included.
- A PC controls the programmer via a high-speed USB2.0 connection to program a chip.
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter (see options at the bottom of this page).
- Programming/testing features for TTL/CMOS logic ICs and memories.
- IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability.
- Vcc verification at ±5% and ±10% enhances programming reliability.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista & XP 32/64-bit, plus Windows 2000, NT, 98/Me.
- CE and RoHS Compliant, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified
- Dimensions: 178 × 130 × 40 mm
- Weight 1.85 lbs (0.8 Kg)
Advanced and powerful software functions
- Chip operation starts immediately upon proper chip insertion in Production Mode.
- Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
- Batch command combines device operations like Program, Verify, and Security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- Log file provides production quality tracking.
SuperPro-610P Universal Programmer Warranty
Xeltek provides a standard 2-year warranty covering device update, repair, and FedEx GND shipping back to customer (within U.S. only), and will repair the programmer for a fee after the warranty expires. They also provide online technical support 24 hours per day, or via telephone during business hours Pacific time.
Universal Programmer Package Contents
- SuperPro 610P Programmer with a DIP48 ZIF socket
- AC adapter
- Software CD
- USB2.0 Cable
Ships from: USA
Leadtime: 2 days
Optional Recommended Products for this Item