Ultra-high-speed stand-alone economy universal device programmer with USB 2.0 interface
The SP611S universal programmer can be connected to a PC's USB port or used independently. The programmer's built-in LCD, control buttons and CompactFlash card interface allow you to use it independent of a PC for field upgrades or production volume programming.
The programmer supports more than 32,200 devices from 227 manufacturers including EPROM, EEPROM and Flash memory, PIC, AVR and other popular microcontrollers and PLDs. By operating multiple programmers simultaneously you can use them in a high-volume production environment. Browse Supported Devices List for SuperPro-611S View Single-Page Supported Devices List (one list may be more up to date than the other) Search Supported Device Database to quickly find out if your device is supported by this programmer Download User Manual Download SuperPro 61x Programming Software View list of common socket adapters. If you don't see the adapter you need there (as indicated in the Supported Devices List), let us know which adapter you need and we will order it for you.
SuperPro-611S Universal Programmer Features
- Programming speed up to 30% faster than the SuperPro-501S, thanks to ARM9 processor and Linux ultra-fast algorithm-processing engine
- Programs devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V
- Devices supported include EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU
- Built with 48 universal pin-drivers for support of today's most complex devices. Universal and device-independent socket adapters are available for various packages. A 48-pin DIP ZIF socket is included.
- Under PC-hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed USB2.0 connection to program a chip.
- Under stand-alone mode, the user controls the programmer via a 20-character, 4-line LCD display with 6-key keypad. A CF (Compact Flash) card can be used to store the project files. In stand-alone mode, you can cluster as many as 15 units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system.
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter (see options at the bottom of this page).
- Programming/testing features for TTL/CMOS logic ICs and memories.
- IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability.
- Vcc verification at (±5%) and (±10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista & XP 32/64-bit, plus Windows 2000, NT, 98/Me.
- PC interface: USB 2.0 High-Speed
- Power supply: AC Adapter: Input AC 90V-250V; Output: 12V/2A
- CE and RoHS Compliant, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified
- Dimensions: 205 × 148 × 50 mm
- Weight 1.35 lbs (0.6 Kg)
Advanced and powerful software functions
- Chip operation starts immediately upon proper chip insertion in Production Mode.
- The Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
- The Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- A Log file provides quality tracking.
SuperPro-611S Universal Programmer Speed Comparison
These numbers are actually from the testing of the older SuperPro-501S model. The 611S may in fact be faster in some cases.
|Device ||Program + Verify (Sec) ||Compared to |
|AT28C64B ||0.8(P)+0.1(V)= 0.9(s) ||1.2(P)+0.8(V)= 2.0(s) ||64Kb EEPROM |
|24AA128 ||2.7(P)+1.8(V)= 4.5(s) ||5.0(P)+4.0(V)= 9.0(s) ||128Kb EEPROM |
|QB25F640S33B60 ||29.0(P)+14.4(V)= 43.4(s) ||55.2(P)+41.4(V)= 96.6(s) ||64Mb EEPROM |
|AT89C55WD ||2.5(P)+0.4(V)= 2.9(s) ||3.3(P)+1.0(V)= 4.3(s) ||20KB FLASH MCU |
|S25FL064A ||43.9(P)+14.7(V)= 58.6(s) ||72.8(P)+41.4(V)= 114.2(s) ||64Mb SPI EEPROM |
|PIC16F876A ||10.1(P)+0.8(V)= 10.9(s) ||22.1(P)+06.2(V)= 28.3(s) || |
|PIC18F442 ||5.1(P)+1.1(V)= 6.2(s) ||13.6(P)+06.7(V)=20.3(s) || |
- XELTEK updates software and device algorithm regularly.
Volume Production Solutions
- By operating multiple programmers simultaneously, you can use them in a high-volume production environment.
- Cluster the programmers for flexible and easy volume production. Up to 15 of the SuperPro-611S units can be in a single cluster.
- A Compact Flash card is necessary (not included) to store user data, and device algorithm in stand-alone operation.
SuperPro-611S Universal Programmer Warranty
A Standard 2-Year Warranty is included with purchase of SuperPro 611S, which covers device update, repair, and FedEx GND shipping back to customer (within U.S. only).
The programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase. After the two-year warranty period expires, XELTEK charges $195 for repairing SuperPro 611S Programmer.
Online Technical Support is also available 24 hours per day, or via telephone during business hours Pacific time.
SuperPro-611S Programmer Package Contents
- SuperPro 611S Programmer with DIP48 Adapter
- AC adapters
- Software CD
- USB2.0 Cable
This programmer also can be purchased in a 4x Cluster for production gang programming. The cluster will include four 512MB Compact Flash cards.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item