Ultra-fast Universal Programmer with 144 universal pin drivers; connects to PC USB port or operates standalone with optional CompactFlash memory card
The SP6100 universal programmer can be connected to a PC's USB port or used independently. The programmer's built-in LCD, control buttons and CompactFlash card interface allow you to use it independent of a PC for field upgrades or production volume programming.
In its standard configuration, this chip burner features a 48-pin Zero-Insertion-Force ZIF socket. The 48 ZIF socket module (DX0001) can be replaced by optional socket adapters for packages up to 144 pins.
The SuperPro-6100 universal chip programmer supports more than 91500 devices from 328 manufacturers, including EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, and Microcontrollers from manufacturers like AMD, ASP, Atmel, Cypress, Dallas, EMC, Fairchild, Gencore, Goal, Hynix, ICSI, Infineon, Intel, ISSI, LG, Microchip, Macronix, Megawin, Micon, Micronas, Mosel-Vitelic, Freescale (Motorola), Myson, National Semiconductor, Philips, Renesas, Samsung, STC, SSSC, SST, ST Microelectronics, SyncMOS, Techcode, Temic, VersaTech, Weltrend, Winbond and Zilog, to name just a few.
Browse Supported Devices View Single-Page Supported Devices List (one list may be more up to date than the other) Search Supported Device Database to quickly find out if your device is supported by this programmer. Download User Manual Download Programming Software View list of common socket adapters. If you don't see the adapter you need there (as indicated in the Supported Devices List), let us know which adapter you need and we will order it for you. Note that DX0001 is the 48-pin ZIF socket adapter that is included with the programmer.
Universal Programmer Features
- Programming speed up to 30% faster than the SuperPro5000, thanks to ARM9 processor and Linux ultra-fast algorithm-processing engine
- Programs devices with Vcc from 1.2V to 5V
- Supports files up to 256 GBytes
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers for support of today's most complex devices. Universal and device-independent socket adapters are available for various packages up to 144 pins.
- Under PC-hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed USB2.0 connection to program a chip.
- Under stand-alone mode, the user controls the programmer via a 20-character, 4-line LCD display with 6-key keypad. A Compact Flash card (not included) stores the project files. In stand-alone mode, you can cluster as many as 15 units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system.
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter (see options at the bottom of this page).
- IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability.
- Vcc verification at ±5% and ±10% enhances programming reliability.
- Over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista & XP 32/64-bit, plus Windows 2000, NT, 98/Me.
- CE and RoHS Compliant, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified
- Dimensions: 148 × 216 × 94 mm
- Weight 3.5 lbs (1.6 Kg)
Advanced and powerful software functions
- Chip operation starts immediately upon proper chip insertion in Production Mode.
- Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
- Batch command combines device operations like Program, Verify, and Security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- Log file provides production quality tracking.
Universal Programmer Package Contents
- SuperPro 6100 Programmer with a DIP48 Adapter
- AC adapter
- Software CD
- USB2.0 Cable
Ships from: USA
Lead time: 2 days
Optional Recommended Products for this Item