SU-3280 is a high-speed programmer for design engineering and small production. It can be used with a PC or in Stand-alone mode via its LCD and keypad to load a file inside its 3.2GB memory.
The SU-3280 has a modular design. The image to the right shows it with optional socket modules. The programmer actually comes with four universal DIP48 adapters with a single ZIF socket per module. You can use generic DIP adapters on the market for various packages, or you can purchase and swap in the optional modules for up to 16x gang programming of devices in SOP8, SOP16, WSON and TSOP48 packages.
SU-3280 Universal Programmer Features
- DUT 75MHz bandwidth and < ±2.5nS signal skew.
- Stand-alone operation. Just use five buttons and the 20×4 LCD to select a project and start programming.
- Asynchronous and concurrent operation for the four modules, allowing programming to begin immediately upon chip insertion. The LCD informs the operator when to remove a finished chip.
- IC insertion test and contact check before programming. Under the Auto mode, just insert the IC and SU-3280 will start the processes automatically.
- Flexible modular design. It can be a 4x universal programmer or an up to 16x SPI and Flash gang programmer.
- Production-oriented software. A project control file minimizes operator error. A log file helps with production management.
SU-3280 Universal Programmer Specifications
- Logic Signal Level: 1.5V to 6.0V, 10mV
- IOL, IOH Current: 10mA
- Logic Signal Frequency: 75MHz (3-5V) / 60MHz (2.5V) / 45MHz (1.8V) / 25MHz (1.5V)
- Signal Skew: Less than ±2.5nS (3-5V)
- Clock: 0Hz to 75MHz
- VDD & VIO Level: 1.5V to 6.5V, 10mV
- IDD & IIO Current: 400mA
- VPP & VHH Level: 1.5V to 15.5V, 20mV
- IPP & IHH Current: 150mA
- Displays: 20×4 Character LCD, Work/Pass LEDs
- Buttons: 4-direction keypad, Lighted Start button
- Embedded Memory: 3.2 GBytes Flash
- SU-3280 Dimensions: 360 × 190 × 64 mm
- Module Dimensions: 120 × 75 mm
- Weight: 3.0 kg
- Supported Device Types: NOR FLASH, SPI EPROM, EEPROM, MPU, MCU, CPLD, NV-RAM, etc. (see link to complete list below)
- Supported File Formats: Binary/Machine Code, Intel HEX, TEK HEX, Motorola HEX
PC System Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- At least 500MB hard disk space for main program, plus 2GB minimum for buffer
- USB 2.0 High-Speed port
SU-3280 Package Contents
- SU-3280 main unit
- Four SU-3280-DIP48 Universal DIP adapters, each with one 48-pin ZIF socket
- USB cable
- AC power cord
- CD-ROM with drivers and user manual
SU-3280 Universal Programmer Resources
Lead time: 1 week
Optional Socket Modules Use the checkboxes below to add optional socket modules to your order. Note that the checks will add only one 4x module to your shopping cart, so be sure to change the quantity during checkout if you want to get one for each of the four programming sites on the SU-3280.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item