LP-456 is a fast 4x 48-pin gang programmer with universal pin drivers. You can use generic adapters for different package types. See our Programming Adapters categories.
The programmer supports NOR Flash, SPI EEPROM, EEPROM, MPU, MCU, CPLD, NV-RAM, etc. It accepts Binary/Machine Code, Intel HEX, TEK HEX, and Motorola HEX file formats. The software runs on Windows XP, Vista and 7, both 32- and 64-bit versions. Your PC should have at least 2GB of RAM and 500MB of free disk space (plus 1GB for buffering).
Gang Programmer Features
- Four independent universal programming pin drivers in one unit.
- Provides DUT 75 MHz bandwidth and < ±2.5ns signal skew. In addition to the high processing speed, you can verify whether the devices' working frequency meets their specifications.
- Provides hands-free operation. The asynchronous and concurrent operation allows a chip to begin programming immediately upon insertion of chip. The operator just takes off the finished device and inserts a new device while others are still being programmed.
- Provides production-oriented software. Uses a Project file to control the LP-456 to minimize the operator error. Also, it provides programming history and yield statistics for production management.
- Provides insertion test and contact check before programming.
- General type adapter can be used on LP-456.
- Logic Signal Level: 1.5V to 6V, 10mV
- IOL & IOH Current: 10mA
- Logic Signal Frequency @ 3-5V: 75 MHz
- Logic Signal Frequency @ 2.5V: 60 MHz
- Logic Signal Frequency @ 1.8V: 45 MHz
- Logic Signal Frequency @ 1.5V: 25 MHz
- Signal Skew: < ±2.5ns (3-5V)
- Clock: 0 Hz to 75 MHz
- VDD & VIO Level: 1.5V to 6.5V, 10mV
- IDD & IIO Current: 400mA
- VPP & VHH Level: 1.5V to 15.5V, 20mV
- IPP & IHH Current: 150mA
- User RAM: 64 MBytes
- Button/Switch: START LED / ID Setting
- User Interface: Power LED, Work / Pass / Fail LEDs on each site
- Communication: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Power: 100V AC~240V AC
- Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 75W (Max)
- Pin drivers: 48-pin Universal Pin Driver x4
- DUT Socket: DIP-48 ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) x4
- Dimensions: 37.2 × 20.5 × 4.5 cm (not counting sockets and Start key)
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Operating Altitude: up to 5000m
- Operating Humidity: 20~70% (non-condensing)
- Temperature: 5 to 45 °C
Gang Programmer Package Contents
- Gang programmer unit
- USB 2.0 cable
- CD-ROM with software and user manual
- 5V, 6A 30W DC power adapter
Universal Gang Programmer Resources
Lead time: 1 week