USB 2.0 Interfaced, ultra-high speed stand-alone economy universal device programmer.
The SP611S-4C11 Cluster is composed of four units of the SuperPro 611S programmer with four 512MB CF cards.
For production operation, SuperPro 611S N4 Cluster operates in stand-alone mode (without a PC attached). Each unit supports more than 33,200 devices from 227 manufacturers including EPROM, EEPROM and Flash memory, PIC, AVR and other popular microcontrollers and PLDs. By operating multiple programmers simultaneously you can use them in a high-volume production environment. Browse Supported Devices List for SuperPro-611S View Single-Page Supported Devices List (one list may be more up to date than the other) Search Supported Device Database to quickly find out if your device is supported by this programmer Download User Manual Download SuperPro 61x Programming Software View list of common socket adapters. If you don't see the adapter you need there (as indicated in the Supported Devices List), let us know which adapter you need and we will order it for you.
SuperPro-611S 4x Programmer Cluster Features
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V.
- Ultra-fast programming speed: Programs and verifies 64 Mb NOR FLASH memory in 11.3 seconds.
- Built with 48 universal pin-drivers for support of today’s most complex devices. Universal and device-independent socket adapters are available for various packages.
- The programmer operates in either PC-hosted mode or stand-alone mode.
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter.
- Only IC manufacturer-approved programming algorithms provide high reliability. Vcc verification at (±5%) and (±10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Provides over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista & XP 32/64-bit, plus Windows 2000, NT, 98/Me.
Under PC-hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed USB2.0 connection to program a chip.
Under stand-alone mode, the user controls the programmer via a 20-character, 4-line LCD with 6-key keypad. A Compact Flash card stores the project files. In stand-alone mode, the user can operate multiple units to construct a concurrent multiprogramming system.
SuperPro-611S 4x Programmer Cluster Software
- Chip operation starts immediately upon proper chip insertion in Production Mode.
- The Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
- The Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- A Log file provides quality tracking.
SuperPro-611S 4x Programmer Cluster Speed Comparison
These numbers are actually from the testing of the older SuperPro-501S model. The 611S may in fact be faster in some cases.
|Device ||Program + Verify (Sec) ||Compared to |
|AT28C64B ||0.8(P)+0.1(V)= 0.9(s) ||1.2(P)+0.8(V)= 2.0(s) ||64Kb EEPROM |
|24AA128 ||2.7(P)+1.8(V)= 4.5(s) ||5.0(P)+4.0(V)= 9.0(s) ||128Kb EEPROM |
|QB25F640S33B60 ||29.0(P)+14.4(V)= 43.4(s) ||55.2(P)+41.4(V)= 96.6(s) ||64Mb EEPROM |
|AT89C55WD ||2.5(P)+0.4(V)= 2.9(s) ||3.3(P)+1.0(V)= 4.3(s) ||20KB FLASH MCU |
|S25FL064A ||43.9(P)+14.7(V)= 58.6(s) ||72.8(P)+41.4(V)= 114.2(s) ||64Mb SPI EEPROM |
|PIC16F876A ||10.1(P)+0.8(V)= 10.9(s) ||22.1(P)+06.2(V)= 28.3(s) || |
|PIC18F442 ||5.1(P)+1.1(V)= 6.2(s) ||13.6(P)+06.7(V)=20.3(s) || |
- XELTEK updates software and device algorithm regularly.
Volume Production Solutions
- By operating multiple programmers simultaneously, you can use them in a high-volume production environment.
- Cluster the programmers for flexible and easy volume production. Up to 15 of the SuperPro-611S units can be in a single cluster.
- A Compact Flash card is necessary to store user data, and device algorithm in stand-alone operation. Four 512MB cards are included with this cluster.
SuperPro-611S 4x Programmer Cluster Warranty
A Standard 2-Year Warranty is included with purchase of SuperPro 611S, which covers device update, repair, and FedEx GND shipping back to customer (within U.S. only).
The programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase. After the two-year warranty period expires, XELTEK charges $195 for repairing the SuperPro 611S Programmer.
Online Technical Support is also available 24 hours per day, or via telephone during business hours Pacific time.
SuperPro-611S Programmer Specifications
- Devices Supported: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR & NAND), BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU
- Packages: DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP, etc. (adapters required for non-DIP/SDIP packages)
- PC interface: USB2.0 (High Speed)
- Stand-alone memory: Compact FLASH Card
- Power supply: AC Adapter: Input AC 90V-250V; Output: 12V/2A
- Dimensions per unit: 205 × 148 × 50 mm
- Weight per unit: 1.35 lbs (0.6 Kg )
4x Programmer Cluster Package Contents
- Four SuperPro 611S Programmers with DIP48 Adapters
- Four 512 MB Compact Flash Cards
- Four AC adapters
- Software CD
- USB2.0 Cables
- User's Manual