A complete training system for Logic as well as an introduction to Programmable Logic Devices (PLD). This unique starter kit allows users to learn the principles, try out their code and program devices.
PLD Starter Kit
- Software Development Environment
- Atmel CUPL
- Programmer with ZIF socket
- Evaluation, training board
PLD Device Support
- Atmel ATF16V8B, AT16V8BQL, ATF16V8C
- Atmel ATF20V8B
- Atmel ATF22V10C
This programmer does not support AT22V10B devices as these are officially obsolete.
PLD Hardware Description
- PC Interface Cable (Printer Port)
- Training Board with LEDs, 7-segment display and switches including Clock and Output Enable.
- Programmer board with ZIF socket for device programming
- Atmel ATF16V8 device, re-programmable thousands of times
- Requires 9 VDC Power supply with 3.5mm Barrel connector
PLD Software Description
- Kanda Template software, for Pin Assignment, I/O configuration etc. including editor and Programmer Interface.
- Atmel CUPL software for design compilation
- Training book on CD - a complete logic and CUPL tutorial with worked examples
This package is used by universities and companies worldwide for training on basic logic and PLDs and configuration languages. It can also be used as a low-cost programming unit. Country of Origin: UK
Leadtime: 2 weeks