SU-600 is a programmer for high-density NAND/NOR Flash memory. It provides high speed and stability for R&D and small production. Furthermore, for the special application of NAND Flash, it provides Bad Block Skip programming, verifying, master reading and device analysis functions. In addition, the innovative screw-on adapter design lets you change adapters quickly for programming devices in different package types. Adapters are sold separately. The picture shows an adapter installed for illustration purposes only.
You must purchase at least one adapter to use this programmer. The Supported Devices List will tell you which adapter you'll need to program your device. Find the adapter in our Leap Package Adapters category or contact us for any not listed.
The SU-600 provides a flexible multiprogramming system. You can connect up to four SU-600 units to the same PC, so you can add a second, third or fourth programmer as your demands increase. If you need four sites immediately, you should purchase the SU-6000 integrated 4x gang programmer instead.
Flash Memory Programmer Features
- Supports NAND analysis; able to find bad block location and relative size
- Ultra-high NAND Flash programming speed: 32 Mbits/sec
- Supports NAND Flash Bad Block Skip programming and verifying
- Intelligent NAND Flash master reading: you can select Bad Block Skip or whole device reading
- Auto-detect function: wrong insertion of device, bad connection of pins
- USB High Speed interface; up to four SU-600 units can be connected to the same PC
- Innovative adapter design: Supports different packages by changing adapters (see Supported Devices List below)
- Independent socket circuit design increases programming stability
- Stand-alone industrial LED start button: Pass, Fail, and Work LEDs clearly show indicate the programming status
- Provides device data used map analysis function, letting you know the whole device data distributed situation
- Provides mass-production oriented software, including project operation, programming quantity control, and yield statistics
- Supported file types: Binary, Intel Hex, Tek Hex, Motorola Hex, ASCII hex, etc.
- User RAM: 64 MBytes
- Button/Switch: START LED / ID Setting
- User Interface: Power LED, Work / Pass / Fail LEDs
- Communication: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Power: 90V to 260V AC at 47/63 Hz
- Power Consumption: 24W (Max)
- Dimension: 116 × 240 × 60 mm (not counting socket and START key)
- Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Operating Altitude: up to 5000m
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 70% (non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 45 °C
PC System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Processor: Pentium 4 or better
- Memory: 1 to 2 GB RAM or more
- Hard Disk: 500 MByte or more
- USB 2.0 port
The unit ships with a USB cable, an AC power cord, and a set of screws for securing adapters in place. Also included is a CD-ROM with drivers, software and user manual.
Flash Memory Programmer Resources
Programming Adapters The Supported Devices List above indicates which programming adapter is required for each part you'll be programming. Look for those adapters in our Leap Package Adapters Category. Note that adapters showing as for the AH-400A can be used when paired with an interface adapter; see their descriptions. If you don't find the adapter you need, contact us for pricing and availability.
Lead time: 1 week