In-System Programmer for Serial EEPROMs with Programming Board
Programmer for 24C, 25C and 93C E2PROM devices from any manufacturer including Xicor, Catalyst, ST, Atmel and Microchip. For In-System or standalone programming of EEPROMs.
- Read, write, verify and erase the selected devices memory.
- PC Interface: compact, with parallel or serial port connection and 1-meter cable
- 3.3 or 5V operation (3.3V on serial port only)
- Microcontroller Reset: Controllable MCU Reset line to isolate microcontrollers In-system
- Auto-detect file load automatically detects file type - Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola etc.
- Editable buffer for data display in Hex or ASCII
- Auto Program feature gives one key press for multiple operations such as erase, program, verify
- CRC checksums give confidence in programmer reliability
EEPROM Device Support
- 24C: 24C00, 24C01, 24C02, 24C04, 24C08, 24C16, 24C32, 24C64, 24C128, 24C256, 24C512, 24C1024
- 25C: 25C010, 25C020, 25C040, 25C080, 25C160, 25C320, 25C640
- 93C: 93C06, 93C46, 93C56, 93C66, 93C76, 93C86
Well designed board that connects to the PC Interface and allows devices to be programmed in the fitted 28-pin DIP ZIF socket. This socket has different clearly marked locations for each separate EEPROM family (24C, 25C and 93C).
EEPROMs in 8-pin, 150mil body SO packages can be programmed when installed in an 8 SO to DIP Programming Adapter (optional, not included).
Selection 3.3V or 5V operation is by a jumper and 8-bit or 16-bit addressing on 93C family EEPROMs is also selectable. A 10-way ISP header is also available for connection to user circuit (Gnd, MCU Reset and up to 4 connections for different protocols).
In-System Programming Connector
This programmer allows EEPROMs to be read/programmed that are already soldered onto a board. For that purpose it uses a 10-pin IDC header. A cable to connect from the programmer to a 10-pin IDC header is included. If you do not have such an ISP header on your board you need to build your own adapter/connection cable using the pinout/signals as described below:
A version of the In-System EEPROM programmer without programming board is also available.
Leadtime: In stock
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Optional Recommended Products for this Item