The MOD-ENC624J600 is an easy way to add 100 Mbit ethernet to an existing system. It can connect to your system via a 2x5-pin ribbon cable on the UEXT connector (which is present on many Olimex boards; see below), or mounted directly on your PCB.
ENC624J600 Header Board Features
- Microchip ENC624J600 Ethernet controller
- RJ45 LAN connector with built-in transformer
- Two status LEDs on LAN connector
- SPI/Parallel interface to add Ethernet to your microcontroller project
- UEXT 10-pin interface on 0.1" row pin header
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), green soldermask, white silkscreen component print
- Space between the pin rows: 20 mm (0.8")
UEXT Connector The UEXT connector can be used to connect this Ethernet module to a system with a microcontroller. There are dozens of microcontroller systems and development boards that can connect to this module via UEXT using an FC10P ribbon cable. Click on the architectures below for lists of compatible boards:
As well as connecting to a UEXT header via a ribbon cable, this board can be mounted directly onto a PCB. The PIC32-WEB has sockets already installed for plugging in this module.
ENC624J600 100Mbps Ethernet Header Board Resources This board does not ship with any manuals or software.