This NXC2620 CPU Card is a system-on-chip module in a small form factor with low power consumption and a high-performance MIPS CPU. The on-board NAND flash memory can be loaded with either WinCE6.0 or Linux 2.6 OS (select at the bottom of this page).
The NXC2620-PB502A CPU card features a NXC2620 MIPS core based processor running at 336MHz, and an SM502 graphical processing unit (GPU). The SM502 GPU supports video displays with a resolution of up to 1280×1024 @ 16bpp.
You can plug this CPU card into the NXC2620-PB40-BDA Baseboard. Alternatively, you can purchase the NXC2620-DVK40B development kit which includes this CPU card, the Baseboard, and a touchscreen LCD.
NXC2620 MIPS CPU Card Features
- Small, Compact, SODIMM 200-pin
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Processor: NXC2620 @ 336MHz
- SDRAM 128MB (3.3V, 32-bit)
- NAND Flash 128MB (3.3V, 8-bit)
- Ethernet 10/100 with on-board PHY
- Dedicated Real-Time Clock (RTC) chip
Other peripheral interfaces
- Expansion bus (3.3V, 16-bit)
- LCD: max 1280×1024 @ 16bpp
- SD/MMC Card I/F
- USB 1.1 Host/Device
- Audio I/O (I2S, AC97)
- UART, SPI, PWM, I2C, GPIO
Lead time: 1 week