Pack of 12 prototyping PCBs for the most common I/O and power connectors. Each PCB measures 0.5 × 2 inches.
- 1x Prototyping Board for one 4-pin Disk Drive (Molex) Power Connector and one Barrel Power Jack Connector. (201-0101-01)
- 1x Prototyping Board for 20-pin ATX Power Connector. (201-0102-01)
- 1x Through-hole Prototyping board for two Audio/RCA jacks and one 3.5mm Phone Jack. (201-0103-01)
- 1x Through-hole Prototyping Board for 9-pin or 25-pin D-SUB Connector. (201-0104-01)
- 1x Prototyping PCB for one 20-pin (2x10) JTAG connector with 0.1" spacing & one IEEE1394 (Firewire) connector. (201-0105-01)
- 1x Through-hole Prototyping Board for 15-pin VGA/RGB connector. (201-0106-01)
- 1x Through-hole Prototyping Board for 4 different types of switches. (201-0107-01)
- 1x Through-hole Prototyping Board for one RJ11, RJ12 or RJ45 connector and one USB Type B Connector. (201-0108-01)
- 4x Through-hole Prototyping Boards with power and ground strips, spaced 0.1". (201-0100-01)
See the individual product pages for detailed diagrams of each board.
Connect multiple SchmartBoards together! Every SchmartBoard has small notches along its sides which allow you to connect any number of them together in any combination. For example, you can attach these SchmartBoards to other prototyping SchmartBoards that carry a CPU, interfaces and other electronics. Purchase a set of the Mechanical Bridge Interconnects available in the options below if you want to be able to combine your SchmartBoards.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item