The ProtoSnap is an Arduino-compatible development platform aimed at teaching the basics of Arduino programming as efficiently as possible. It requires zero assembly, wiring, or soldering, so you can jump right into programming the ProtoSnap to control LEDs, buzzers, light sensors, and more. There's even a small prototyping space so you can add your own parts.
Once you've gotten a firm grasp of the programming, you can snap off the individual components of the ProtoSnap for use in future projects. Those components include an Arduino Pro Mini microcontroller platform and an FTDI Basic Breakout to program it.
Arduino ProtoSnap Mini Kit Contents
- ProtoSnap version of Arduino Pro Mini 5V/16MHz (but for this one select Arduino Uno in the Arduino IDE)
- ProtoSnap version of FTDI Basic which provides a USB programming interface
- Buzzer board with CCV-084B16
- RGB LED board with DSE-153-008
- Light Sensor board with TEMT6000
- Pushbutton board
- Prototyping board
Arduino ProtoSnap Mini Kit Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item