The VPROG-1 is used to program individual Vinculum USB Host Controller devices or it can be used to program Vinculum Host Controller devices used on the VDIP1 and VDIP2 Evaluation boards.
The Vinculum host controller device is an embedded USB host controller IC with 64k Bytes of embedded Flash ROM program memory. The host controller Flash ROM is blank when supplied and must be programmed by the user. The VPROG-1 programmer allows you to program the Vinculum host controller device Flash ROM via a USB interface.
The VPROG-1 programmer requires either a VPROG-1-S-LQFP48 or a VPROG-1-S-ZIF40 programming adapter connected to it to allow programming of the Vinculum host controller devices. A programming adapter is not included by default.
You can select the ZIF40 programming adapter as an add-on option from the bottom of this page:
- The 40-pin ZIF Programming Adapter is used to program the Vinculum host controller devices used on the VDIP1 and VDIP2 modules.
- The 48-pin LQFP Programming Adapter (special order only) is used to program individual Vinculum VNC1L USB host controller chips out of circuit.
Vinculum VNC1L Programmer Features
- USB controlled and powered.
- Quick and easy programming of individual Vinculum host controller devices.
- Quick and easy programming of VDIP host controller prototyping modules.
- Quick and easy programming of ganged VPROG1 (up to 10) programmers.
- Easy to use VNC_PROG software.
- Visual indication of programming progress and status using LEDs.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item