The GWServo NARO is smaller and lighter than a standard servo, but still delivers good performance. It is recommended for smaller robots or in projects where space is tight. It can hold any position within a 180-degree (approximate) range and has the 3-pin connection interface used by Parallax BASIC Stamp and Propeller microcontroller boards (White wire for TTL or CMOS input; Red wire for 4.8V to 6V DC power; Black wire for ground).
GWServo NARO Standard Servo Features
- Holds any position between 0 and 180 degrees
- Power requirement: 4.8V to 6.0V DC
- Torque: 14 oz-in (1.0 kg-cm) @ 6V
- Torque: 11 oz-in (0.8 kg-cm) @ 4.8V
- Speed @ 4.8V: 0.11 seconds per 60°
- Communication: PWM
- Accepts two mounting screws
- Dimensions: 0.87 × 0.44 × 0.84 inches (22.0 × 11.24 × 21.35 mm) not including servo horn
- Weight: 0.31 oz (8.8 g)
Notes: Servo current draw can spike while under load. Be sure that your application's power supply and voltage regulator is prepared to supply adequate current for all servos used. Do not try to power this servo directly from a BASIC Stamp module's Vdd or Vin pin; do not connect the servo's Vss line directly to the BASIC Stamp module's Vss pin. Always use a regulated power supply.
Download GWServo NARO Standard Servo Datasheet