The C3188A is a 1/3" color camera module with digital output that uses the OmniVision OV7620 highly integrated CMOS digital color video camera chip.
The digital video port supplies a continuous 8/16-bit image data stream. All camera functions, such as exposure, gamma, gain, white balance, color matrix, windowing, are programmable through I2C interface. If combined with the OV511+ USB controller chip available from OVT, it can easily form a USB camera for PC applications.
The camera is supplied as standard with an f6.0mm F1.6 lens on a 12mm screw mount allowing focal point adjustment.
VGA Camera Module Features
- VGA resolution (640 × 480 pixel)
- 326,688 pixels, 1/3" lens, VGA/QVGA format
- Pixel size: 7.6 × 7.6 µm
- Effective image area: 4.86 × 3.64 mm
- Board dimensions: 40 × 28 mm
- Lens: f6mm, F1.8
- Digital video port supports 50Hz CCIR 656/601
- Progressive Scanning / interlace
- Data format: YCrCb 4:2:2, GRB 4:2:2, RGB raw
- I2C interface
- Built-in 10-bit two-channel A/D converter
- Electronic Exposure: 500:1 with Gain / White Balance control
- Gamma Correction: 128 curve settings
- Image enhancement: brightness, contrast, gamma, saturation, sharpness, window, etc.
- S/N Ratio: >48dB (AGC off; Gamma=1)
- Internal / external synchronization scheme
- Programmable frame rate 0.3 to 25 fps
- Frame exposure / line exposure option
- Min. Illumination: <2.5 lux @ f1.4
- Dynamic range >72dB, anti-blooming, zero smearing
- Monochrome composite video signal output (60Hz only)
- Operation Voltage: 5V DC ±5%
- Operation Current: <120mA Active @ 30fps; <10µA Standby
VGA Camera Module Resources
Ships from: China
Lead time: 3 days