The LiPo Charger Basic uses a Microchip MCP73831T-2ACI/OT charge management controller to charge 3.7V single-cell Lithium-Ion or Lithium-Polymer batteries at a rate of 500mA per hour.
The board incorporates a charging circuit, status LED, connector for your battery (JST type), and the mini-USB connector. A small mounting hole allows this charger to be embedded into a project easily. The board measures 29.4 × 10.8 mm. Two through-hole pads are provided in case you need to install header pins to connect a battery that does not have a JST connector.
Be sure to read the datasheet below and the datasheet of your battery to make sure this charger will work with your battery.
- Regulated Output Voltage (Vreg): 4.20V
- Precondition Current Ratio (Ipreg/Ireg): 10
- Precondition Voltage Threshold Ratio (Vpth/Vreg): 66.5
- Charge Termination Current Ratio (Iterm/Ireg): 7.5
- Recharge Voltage Threshold Ratio (Vrth/Vreg): 96.5
- Temperature range: -40 to +85 °C
Basic mini-USB LiPo Charger Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item