O2 Gas Sensor
The SK-25F is an analog sensor which provides a voltage output proportional to the O2 concentration in the atmosphere, without needing power and therefore with zero consumption. It shows an output range between 0 and 10mV, with voltage in standard conditions (approximately 21% O2 concentration) of between 5.5mV and 8.8mV.
The output response can vary from one sensor to another, so it is recommended to calibrate the sensor before including it in your application.
The sensor may arrive with blue tape covering the gas diffusion holes. This tape should be removed prior to use.
Oxygen Sensor Features
- Measurement range: 0% to 30%
- Accuracy: ±1% full scale (when calibrated properly)
- Output range: Approximately 0 to 10 mV
- Initial voltage: 5.5mV to 8.8mV
- Operating temperature: -10 to +50 °C
- Operating atmospheric pressure: 1013 hPa ±20%
- Response time: 15 seconds (with air exchange rate of 200 to 300 ml/minute)
- Consumption: 0µA
SK-25F Documentation Figaro SK-25F Datasheet
Compatible with Waspmote This sensor can be used in a Waspmote wireless sensor platform by plugging it into the Waspmote Gases Sensor Board.