Low-cost and high-performance 9-axis motion tracking 3-axis accelerometer 3-axis gyroscope 3-axis compass 3.3V power supply
MPU 9DOF click carries the MPU9150 System in Package, which is the world's first 9-axis MotionTracking device. MPU9150 comprises two chips. One is the MPU6050 that contains a 3-axis accelerometer, a 3-axis gyroscope and a DMP (digital motion processor); the other is AK8975, a 3-axis digital compass. It is designed for the low-power, low-cost and high-performance requirements of consumer electronics equipment and wearable sensors. The ability to track motion in free space also makes MPU 9DOF click a suitable sensor for RC vehicle (e.g. quadcopters) and camera stabilization systems.
The accelerometer has a programmable full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g. The compass is with a full-scale range of ±1200µT. The gyro has a sensitivity of up to 141 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000 and ±2000 dps.
MPU 9DOF click communicates with your target board through the mikroBUS I2C (SCL, SDA), INT and RST (FSYNC) lines. Solder jumpers allow you to enable/disable FSYNC (disabled by default) and to set the I2C address (in position 1 by default).
Note: This board uses 3.3V power supply only.
Note: The picture shows the board with through-hole headers. The board now comes populated with male pin headers already soldered for your convenience. The board's user manual has yet to be updated to remove the soldering instructions.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, the Flip & Click Arduino/Python-compatible board, the Quail board, these mikromedia shields, the Microchip Curiosity board, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581) or Arduino Mega click shield (MIKROE-1900)
- Raspberry Pi Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512) or Pi 2 click shield (MIKROE-1879)
- BeagleBone Black BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596) or mikroBUS Cape (MIKROE-1857)
- STM32F3 Discovery STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
- Freescale Freedom — FRDM-KL46Z click shield (MIKROE-1795) or FRDM-K64F click shield (MIKROE-1794)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
9 Degrees of Freedom Add-on Module Resources