This is a breakout board for Freescale's MMA7361L three-axis analog accelerometer. The sensor requires a very low amount of power and has a g-select input which switches the accelerometer between ±1.5g and ±6g measurement ranges. Other features include a sleep mode, signal conditioning, a 1-pole low pass filter, temperature compensation, self test, and 0g-detect which detects linear freefall. Zero-g offset and sensitivity are factory set and require no external devices.
This breadboard-friendly board breaks out every pin of the MMA7361L to a 9-pin, 0.1"-pitch header. The sensor works on power between 2.2V and 3.6V DC (3.3V optimal), and typically consumes just 400µA of current. All three axes have their own analog output.
Analog Accelerometer Board Features
- Two selectable measuring ranges (±1.5g, ±6g)
- Breadboard friendly — 0.1"-pitch header
- Low current consumption: 400 µA
- Sleep mode: 3 µA
- Low-voltage operation: 2.2V to 3.6V
- High sensitivity (800 mV/g at 1.5g)
- Fast turn-on time (0.5 ms enable response time)
- Self test for freefall detect diagnosis
- 0g-Detect for freefall protection
- Signal conditioning with low-pass filter
- Robust design, high shocks survivability
- Dimensions: 0.90 × 0.50"
Analog Accelerometer Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item