Lateral magnet movement radius up to ±2.0 mm Simple I2C interface for reading X and Y coordinates 3.3V power supply
Joystick Click is a smart navigation key concept based on contactless, magnetic movement detection. It features an AS5013 Hall IC as well as an N50P105 miniature magnetic joystick module. The AS5013 includes five integrated Hall sensing elements which monitor the movement of the magnet incorporated into the joystick and directly provide the X and Y coordinates via I2C output. An integrated mechanical push button is built into the joystick.
This module communicates with a host board via I2C (SDA, SCL), INT, RST and CS lines. An SMD jumper is used to select I2C address 0 or 1. It is in position 0 by default.
Note: This board is designed to use 3.3V logic and power supply only.
Note: The picture shows the board with through-hole headers. The board now comes populated with male pin headers already soldered for your convenience. The board's user manual has yet to be updated to remove the soldering instructions.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. The sockets are found on Clicker boards, the Flip & Click Arduino/Python-compatible board, the Quail board, these mikromedia shields, the Microchip Curiosity board, and development systems from mikroElektronika (V7 systems and later).
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581) or Arduino Mega click shield (MIKROE-1900)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512) or Pi 2 click shield (MIKROE-1879)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596) or mikroBUS Cape (MIKROE-1857)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
- Freescale Freedom — FRDM-KL46Z click shield (MIKROE-1795) or FRDM-K64F click shield (MIKROE-1794)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Mini Joystick Add-on Module Resources