This is an SMD 3.3V power supply module that you can use along with the Aria G25 or other SoM when designing your custom board.
Power input is provided via mini-USB cable. The module uses an NCP1529 step-down converter.
To use with the Aria G25 module, refer to the connection diagram in the Wiring Examples provided on that module's order page.
3.3V Power Supply SMD Module Features
- 5V input via USB-B Mini
- Direct 5V output on pads
- 3.3V DC @ 500mA output on pads
- Double 1000µF storage capacitors on 5V and 3.3V outputs
- Low output ripple and noise
- Low EMI
- USB client signals on pads
- SMD module ready for pick & place high-volume productions
- Easy to solder by hand
- Size: 22 × 25 mm
- Height: 13 mm
- Weight: 5g
- Temperature range: -20 to +70 °C
3.3V Power Supply SMD Module Resources