GPS Antenna Features
- Mounting position: Any metallic surface
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohms
- Frequency: 1575.42 MHz
- Polarization: Horizontal
- Gain: 26dB at 3V, 28dB at 5V
- Cable GPS: 5m Rg174
- Housing size: 38 mm × 34 mm × 13.7 mm
- Working temperature: -40°C to +85°C
Radiated RF Test Patterns
Antenna performance chart
This report included radiation patterns relating to the azimuth and elevation planes of the antenna stated on the title page. These results have been produced by an independent test laboratory:
Tested by Section of testing and Metrology, Registration No. S-120
Antenna performance charts have been produced using Agilent Technologies E5062A ENA Series Network Analyzer.
Download GPS Antenna with 5m Cable & SMA Male Connector Datasheet
Equivalent to item# GPS-00464 and item# MIKROE-363.