MOD-USB3G is a 3G wireless modem that has been tested to work with A13-OLinuXino, A10S-OLinuXino and A20-OLinuXino boards — on both their Android and Debian images.
This modem will work with your laptop and desktop computers too. Now you can have mobile internet connection with good speed everywhere you go.
USB 3G Modem Features
Note that it does not support the UMTS 900 band.
- SIM card connector (SIM card not included)
- microSD card connector — cards up to 8GB can be used and will be visible as mass storage
- HSUPA/HSDPA/WCDMA 850-1900-2100MHz
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850-900-1800-1900MHz
- HSUPA Download 7.2Mbps; Upload 5.76Mbps
- HSDPA Download 7.2Mbps; Upload 384kbps
- EDGE Download 236.8kbps
- Supports Voice and SMS
- Dimensions: 88 × 26 × 12 mm
This USB 3G modem dongle has a built-in antenna. There is no external antenna connector.
This module can demand up to 2A of current from your USB Host during initialization. Some USB hosts may struggle to provide this, resulting in initialization errors. You may want to put the USB-CAP module between your USB host and the MOD-USB3G to ensure reliability.