Simultaneously track up to 16 satellites while searching for new ones SuperSense Indoor GPS: -160 dBm tracking sensitivity Once acquired, satellites are passed on to a power-optimized dedicated tracking engine High level of immunity to jamming
The GPS Click Board is a compact solution for adding GPS functionality to your device. It features the u-blox LEA-6S high-performance positioning engine. The board is organized in mikroBUS form factor. Communication is done using UART or I2C connection to a microcontroller, or data can be acquired using a PC application through USB. All communication lines should be driven with 3.3V logic.
mikroBUS Click Boards Overview Click boards come with header pins that you must solder yourself. After that, they just plug directly into a mikroBUS socket. mikroBUS is a specially designed plug-and-play pinout standard. Newer (v7) development systems manufactured by mikroElektronika, which we carry, have mikroBUS sockets already built in.
You also can connect Click boards to many other popular platforms via these adapters:
- PC — Click USB Adapter (MIKROE-1433)
- Arduino — Arduino UNO click shield (MIKROE-1581)
- Raspberry Pi — Pi click shield (MIKROE-1512)
- BeagleBone Black — BeagleBone click shield (MIKROE-1596)
- STM32F3 Discovery — STM32F3 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1447)
- STM32F4 Discovery — STM32F4 Discovery Shield (MIKROE-1481)
- Stellaris LM4F120 LaunchPad / Tiva TM4C123G LaunchPad — Click BOOSTER PACK (MIKROE-1363)
In addition, it is royalty-free to add mikroBUS to your own designs. Visit the mikroBUS Category to see the full line of Click boards.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item