The MOD-WIFI-RTL8188 is a USB WiFi module that is supported by the A13-OLinuXino and A13-OLinuXino-MICRO boards.
It uses the same WiFi board that comes as standard on the A13-OLinuXino-WIFI.
The BL-8188-8M WiFi board on this module contains the popular RealTek RTL8188CUS single-chip Wireless LAN adapter. There are drivers available for Windows, Linux/Android and Mac, so you aren't limited only to using this module on an A13-OLinuXino board.
USB Wireless LAN Module Features
- Has BL-8188-8M module with RTL8188CUS, IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Operates in 2.4 GHz frequency bands
- 1x1 MIMO technology improves effective throughput and range over existing 802.11 b/g products
- Data rates up to 150Mbps
- 802.11e-compatible bursting and i standards
- BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64 QAM modulation schemes
- WEP, TKIP, AES, WPA, and WPA2 hardware encryption schemes
- Standard USB type A connector
- On-board antenna
- 5V/3.3V operation modes via SMD jumper (5V by default)
- 4 test pads for easy tracking of the supply, d-, d+, and GND
- PCB: FR-4, 1.00 mm (0.039"), solder mask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 65.15 × 20.38 mm (2.56 × 0.80")
USB Wireless LAN Module Resources