The Microchip PIC ZigBee Development Kit enables fast prototyping of ZigBee applications. The development kit includes a sink board and two battery-operated sensor boards, each with the EM260 module board installed. A full C compiler and an in-circuit debugger/programmer unit are included for quick project start-up and ease of use. The kit features full communication protocols with the Ember-ZigBee stack using the powerful Ember EM260 chip.
Ember EM260 Features
- 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.15.4-compliant transceiver
- 3.3V operation
- Insight Port for advanced network debugging with Insight Desktop
- PacketTrace Capability
- API Trace and Virtual UART
- Size: 1" x 1.36"
- SPI Interface
Ember Zigbee Development Kit Contents
The black carrying case shown is no longer included.
- Two Sensor Boards with PIC16LF886 processor chips and EM260 modules
- One Sink Board with PIC18LF4620 processor chip and EM260 module
- CD-ROM with full version of the popular CCS PIC C-Compiler. This is the Windows version (PCWH) that supports PIC12, PIC14, PIC16 and PIC18 microcontrollers, includes an IDE, Debugger and Editor
- Exercise Booklet and Ember Documentation
- PIC In-Circuit-Debugger (ICD) and In-Circuit-Serial Programmer (ICSP) Unit for USB or RS232 port
- DC Adapter (9V DC)
- Serial PC to Prototyping Board Cable
- Modular Cable (ICD to Prototyping Board)
- USB or RS232 PC-to-ICD cable (depends on your ICD interface selection below)
- Two 9V Batteries
View Ember ZigBee Board layouts
View PCWH Reference Manual
ZigBee Development Kit Options
The CCS PCWH PIC C compiler can be updated free of charge for 30 days from the date of installation. You can extend that by purchasing the 1 Year Maintenance Plan option.
The Interface option allows you to select whether you want the In-Circuit Debugger to connect to your PC's RS232 Serial or USB port. Ships from: USA
Leadtime: In stock
|1 Year Maintenance Plan:||