The Crossware ARM Development Modular Suite is a cost-effective way to develop your ARM programs for specific ARM7 variants, compared to the expense of purchasing the complete Crossware ARM Development Suite, which supports a broad range of ARM derivatives.
Includes the Jaguar ARM in-circuit JTAG Debugger & Programmer with USB interface.
Note: The product on this order page is a base package only. You must also purchase at least one support module for the specific ARM microcontroller family (see below) that you wish to develop code for.
The support modules available are:
- NXP ARM7 Variants -- LPC2101/2/3, LPC2104/5/6, LPC2119/29, LPC2114/24, LPC2194, LPC213x, LPC214x, LPC2212/14, LPC2210/20, LPC229x
- Atmel ARM7 Variants -- AT91SAM7Sxxx, AT91SAM7Xxxx, AT91SAM7XCxxx, AT91SAM7SExxx
- STMicroelectronics ARM7 Variants -- STR710, STR711, STR712, STR715, STR730, STR731, STR735, STR736, STR750, STR751, STR752, STR755
Modular ARM7 Development Software Features
The base package comes with the following:
- C/C++ Compiler and libraries
- Linker, library manager, command-line make utility
- ARM instruction set simulator
- Source-level debugger
- Jaguar USB JTAG debugger interface and license key
- Embedded Development Studio IDE
- Manuals in printed and electronic form
- 30 days support
- 12 months of downloadable updates
The individual support modules listed above each include C header files and startup files, debugger support, peripheral simulation, and Code Creation Wizards for their supported variants.
Note that this modular version, unlike the full suite, does not include a license manager for running the software through a LAN or VPN. It can be used on a single PC only.
Optional Recommended Products for this Item