The EFM32G880F128 header board provides an easy way to develop and prototype with the EFM32G880F128 energy-friendly microcontroller produced by Energy Micro AS. With a combination of the powerful 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3, innovative low-energy techniques, short wake-up time from energy-saving modes, and a wide selection of peripherals, the EFM32G880F128 microcontroller is well suited for any battery-operated application as well as other systems requiring high performance and low energy consumption.
EM-32G880F128-H has a DBG port for programming and debugging (Serial Wire Debug interface), universal expansion connector, user button, RESET button, two status LEDs, and most of the GPIOs are on extension headers where you can connect your additional circuits.
EFM32G880F128 Header Board Features
- MCU: EFM32G880F128 32-bit Cortex-M3 with 128K Bytes Program Flash, 16K Bytes RAM, 85 GPIO, 8-channel DMA, 12-bit ADC 1Msps, 3× UART/SPI, 2× low-power UART, I2C, 3× 16-bit Timers, 3×2 CC-PWM, SSC, RTC, WDT, up to 32 MHz operation
- DBG 2×10-pin layout for SWD programming/debugging, e.g. with ARM-JTAG-EW in IAR or a combination of ARM-JTAG-TINY-H and ARM-JTAG-SWD in CrossWorks
- UEXT connector (see below)
- Power jack and 2-pin power connector
- RESET circuit
- RESET button
- Status LED
- User button
- On-board voltage regulator 3.3V with up to 800mA current
- Power supply LED
- Power supply filtering capacitor
- 16 MHz crystal
- Extension headers for all uC ports + RST and power supply
- PCB: FR-4, 1.5 mm (0.062"), soldermask, silkscreen component print
- Dimensions: 70 × 43 mm (2.75 × 1.7")
- Distance between the headers: 25.4 mm (1")
Add-on UEXT Modules Available This board has a universal extension connector, UEXT, which allows you to add a peripheral module easily. The UEXT can provide I2C, RS232, SPI and power to the external device. Please see the UEXT Boards Category for a full list of modules that can plug into the UEXT port.
EFM32G880F128 Header Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item