Replace your 40-pin PIC16 or PIC18 device with a pin-compatible ARM Cortex-M4 CPU and get up to 25x better performance MINI-M4 for Tiva C Series is a small development board containing a TM4C123GH6PM Tiva microcontroller. It is pin-compatible with PIC16F887 and PIC18(L)F45K20 microcontrontrollers and it fits perfectly into a standard DIP40 socket (after you install header pins yourself). The board is equipped with a 16 MHz SMD crystal oscillator, and a 32.768 kHz crystal which can be used for the internal hibernation module. It has a reset button and three signal LEDs.
The board comes preprogrammed with a fast USB HID bootloader, so no external programmers are needed for development. It operates on 3.3V power supply. An on-board voltage regulator allows the board to be powered directly from the USB cable, or it can be powered via pads.
ARM Cortex-M4 DIP40 Header Board Features
- TM4C123GH6PM, 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 CPU with FPU, 256KB Flash, 32KB SRAM, two quadrature encoder interfaces, frequency up to 80 MHz, and 16 PWM outputs
- USB 2.0 On-The-Go support
- Signal LEDs, Crystal oscillator and Reset Button on board
- Supports CAN communication
- Pin compatible with PIC16F887 and PIC18(L)F45K20
- Comes preprogrammed with USB bootloader
- Fits into DIP40 socket (header pins, not included, must be installed first)
- Dimensions: 50.80 × 17.78 mm (2 × 0.7 inches)
ARM Cortex-M4 DIP40 Header Board Resources
Optional Recommended Products for this Item