Surface-mount Processor Card with S5PV210 CPU This is the processor card found on the Boardcon KIT210 development system. It is produced using an 8-layer HDI process with careful consideration of EMC and EMI put into placement of its components.
This CPU module can be supplied with Android 2.3 or Windows CE 6.0 installed (make your selection at the bottom of this page).
S5PV210 CPU Module Features
- Processor: Samsung S5PV210, ARM Cortex-A8, up to 800MHz/1GHz
- 512MB DDR2 memory, K4T1G164QE
- 256MB NAND Flash, K9F2G08
- Pre-installed Android2.3 or WinCE6.0
- Power supply: 3.3V, 5V (see Pin Definition document)
- Breaks out most signals of the CPU such as Camera, I2C, UART, LCD, Touch Screen, USB OTG, USB Host, Matrix Keypad, ADC, DAC, SPI, SDIO, EXT INT, HDMI, etc.
- Board dimensions: 45 × 45 mm
- Pin spacing: 1.2 mm
- Stamp hole: 1.0 × 0.7 mm
- 36 pins per side; 144 pins total
Pin diagram and board dimensions
S5PV210 CPU Module Resources
Ships from: China
Lead time: 1 week
Pre-installed operating system Use the Version selector below to choose whether you want the CPU module to come with Android 2.3 or Windows CE 6.0 installed.